Watertown, SD — When Glacial Lakes Corn Processor shareholders meet for their annual meeting later today the guest speaker will be Emily Skor, CEO of Growth Energy (Washington DC). These are busy days in the bio-fuel business and in the ethanol world. Most recently GLCP shareholders were informed they will be receiving another dividend after another banner year for the company. The board of directors just announced a “Top 5” year despite some early weathe rchallenges at the Mina corn draw areas. AS a result shareholders will be rewarded with a $0.12 per share dividend. The company finished the fiscal year 2017 with after tax net income of 33.7 million.
- Northern Wolves Win And Now Move To The Elite 8 Semi-Finals Thursday Night!
- Listen Below To Hear Watertown Mayor Sarah Caron On KXLG’s From The Desk Of The Mayor
- Alexis Velazquez-Sanchez Sentenced To 40 Years For Killing Jayden Harley
- Schoenbeck Announces Run For State Senate Setting Stage For Primary Race
- Gene Alwin, 87 of Sisseton