(Watertown, SD) – Professional Hearing Services, Inc. expanded their professional staff recently when Dr. Kellsie Busho joined their team of hearing healthcare professionals. “We are excited that our business continues to grow and proud to have Dr. Busho join us,” Dr. Todd Decker, Audiologist and owner of Professional Hearing Services, Inc. said. “Our patients are in great hands with Dr. Busho.” Dr. Busho received her Doctor of Audiology degree in 2017 at the University of Minnesota, where she also completed the department’s bilingual-multicultural emphasis program. “I’m excited to join such a great team,” Dr. Busho said. “I look forward to being involved in the local community and improving patient’s lives through better hearing.” Dr. Busho is originally from Albert Lea, MN, and now lives in Brookings, SD with her husband. In her spare time, Kellsie enjoys hiking, traveling and cheering on the Jackrabbits. To schedule an appointment with Dr. Busho, call Professional Hearing Services at (605)882-1591
- Northern Wolves Win And Now Move To The Elite 8 Semi-Finals Thursday Night!
- Listen Below To Hear Watertown Mayor Sarah Caron On KXLG’s From The Desk Of The Mayor
- Alexis Velazquez-Sanchez Sentenced To 40 Years For Killing Jayden Harley
- Schoenbeck Announces Run For State Senate Setting Stage For Primary Race
- Gene Alwin, 87 of Sisseton